Vet’s fermentation and purification processes, coupled with its high molecular weight, make it the sodium hyaluronate of choice. Delivering a high dose of sodium hyaluronate per ml, HY-50®
Vet’s manufacturing method produces a highly effective and easy to use injection, free from animal proteins and therefore presenting minimal opportunity for adverse local reaction.
Indicated for intra-articular and intravenous treatment of lameness caused by joint dysfunction associated with non-infectious synovitis, HY-50®
Vet is presented in a pre-loaded syringe, delivering 51 mg of sodium hyaluronate per 3 ml.
When intra-articular medication is deemed inappropriate, or where there is more than one affected joint, HY-50®
Vet may be used intravenously. The dose regime is 1 syringe of HY-50®
Vet given 3 times at weekly intervals.
- High dose (17 mgl), low volume high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA) per ml.
- 51 mg HA per syringe, allowing you to treat 1 large or 2 small joints.
- Intra-articular or Intravenous injection.
- Pre-filled 3 ml syringe.
How to use
- One syringe once a week for
- three consecutive weeks.
- Medium and large joints
- 3ml – one syringe.
- Small joints (e.g intertarsal)
- 1.5ml – half a syringe.
Available: 17 mg/ml 3 ml single dose Syringe